The contents of this Web site are subject to and protected by: Copyright ©2005 LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The logo service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. ("LFS") are owned exclusively by LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Use of Copyrighted Materials and Logos
- LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print documents that are available on this site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used SOLELY for personal, non-commercial and informational purposes;
- The documents may NOT be modified and any materials that are copied must remain intact;
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed;
- You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of any LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. Web page, individual elements of the Web site design, or logos without the express written permission of LeapFrog Solutions, Inc.;
- No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web site or its contents are transferred to you.
Commercial Use of LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. Web Site Materials and Screen Shots
This Web site and the material on this Web site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior consent of LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met. To request such permission, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate your request as soon as possible.
General Use of LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. Web Site
You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting to this Web site any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency, authority, or court order requesting or directing LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. will never request or collect data from a visitor on subject areas including sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, or medical data.
If a visitor elects to provide us with personally-identifiable data and voluntarily "opts-ins" to allow us to use such data for our own marketing, sales and/or prospecting purposes, this data will be kept in strict confidence and will be treated with the same level of respect and care that we treat our other proprietary information and trade secrets. We will never sell, rent, exchange or barter any personally identifiable information to or with any third party for pecuniary gain or marketing purposes.
LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. makes every effort to maintain the security of its network and the data we collect. Any data that is stored on our server is treated as proprietary and confidential and is not available to the public. LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. has a strict internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of customer and other data, limiting access only to those employees who have a need to know such information for the purpose of effectively delivering our services.
If you have questions or concerns regarding LeapFrog Solutions, Inc.'s Privacy Statement, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or send correspondence to the following address:
LeapFrog Solutions, Inc.
3201 Jermantown Road, Suite 350
Fairfax, VA 22030