Junior Account Executive
Account Services Director
Overall Description of Job:
The junior account executive (JAE) works in cooperation with LeapFrog Solutions (LFS) account executives to direct and coordinate assigned projects. In this role, the JAE is responsible for sound, proper, and timely execution of all assigned work. The nature of the JAE’s position requires ongoing and in-depth interactions with both the LFS staff and client representatives. Projects will be assigned in accordance to client need and may range from marketing to video to event production.
The JAE will also assist with the creation and distribution of content in digital channels to support LFS’ corporate initiatives. The JAE will work with the CEO, director, corporate visibility, and/or content manager to manage the LFS media accounts and engage in conversation with LFS stakeholders. Experience with social media platforms and management suites such as Google Analytics a plus, but not required.
Successful candidates will be a versatile, organized, team player with at least one (1) full year of project management and/or agency experience.
- Work with the account executive to develop management and communications plans for an agency of the federal government.
- Working with LFS colleagues to devise campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget.
- With the account executive, meet with clients to discuss and identify their project needs.
- Manage workflow and coordinate project schedules with creative and development team, vendors, and clients.
- Develop creative briefs and case studies.
- Present, alongside the account executive, project ideas and budget to the client.
- Work with the account executive to brief creative and writing staff, and assist with the formulation of project strategies.
- Alongside the account executive, act as the link between the client and LFS by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- As needed, present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Assist the account executive with handling budgets, managing campaign costs, and invoicing clients.
- Write client reports as needed.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Lead administrative tasks as needed (e.g., create purchase orders, prepare meeting agendas, and update budgets).
- Arrange and attend internal and external meetings.
Digital Content Creation, Management, and Distribution
- Create and curate digital content including writing, digital photography, and video.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop content based on marketing/engagement objectives and strategic communications priorities.
- As needed, deploy content to a strategic mix of digital channels, leveraging the unique aspects of each channel.
- Assist with the management of LFS’ corporate presence on social media platforms; interact with stakeholders on social platforms to support marketing and customer service and engagement priorities.
- Conduct research as needed to help aid LFS’ marketing and/or business development efforts.
- Participate as needed in sales meetings and/or pitches.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- At least one (1) year of strategic communication and marketing experience, with a focus in outreach engagement on technical issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Workamajig (or similar project-management tool).
- Superior writing, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proven experience writing management and communications plans.
- Prior experience with government accounts, with agency experience a must.
- Branding, print, Web, and multimedia production and management experience.
- Experience managing an internal creative and development team as well as external clients and vendors.
- Excellent prior client management and relationships.
- Proposal development skills, including managing, writing, and costing proposals.
- Experience with market research of new and recompete opportunities.
- Multitasker, team player, personable, and goal-driven.
- Willing to invest time at off-hours networking functions.
- Organized with an attention to detail, deadlines, and budgets.
- Flexible and organized with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Commercial and government industry experience, especially federal experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to solve practical problems and deal with variables, interpret and follow a variety of written or oral instructions, use basic concepts to solve business problems associated with the role, and use and understand computer programs to analyze and solve business issues.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, speak, hear, and frequently use his or her hands and arms to handle, feel, type, and reach. Specific vision requirements of this job include the ability to see closely and adjust focus. The work environment is an office setting, and noise in the work environment ranges from quiet to low levels due to our highly collaborative office culture.
Competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please fill out form below and click the “Apply Now” button to apply for this job.
LeapFrog Solutions, Inc. (LFS) is an equal opportunity employer. LFS does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.